Donate Now to the Canadian Celiac Association
The Canadian Celiac Association relies on donations to help provide programs to our members including:
- our New Member Kit that helps people adjust to a gluten-free diet
- a toll-free 800 number for questions from individuals and chapters
- pamphlets and posters for awareness campaigns
- meeting support for our Professional Advisory Board
- our web site
- cookbooks and other printed materials to help everyone with celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis keep well
Here Are The Ways You Can Donate:
- Mail: Please make your cheque payable to “Canadian Celiac Association-Nova Scotia Chapter” and send it to:
Canadian Celiac Association – Nova Scotia Chapter
50 Tacoma Drive, Suite 14
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2W 3E6
You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
- Online: If you wish to use a credit card to make a donation you can click here to make an online donation. On this page, in the box ‘Message for the Canadian Celiac Association’ you may designate if you would like your donation to go towards the Nova Scotia Chapter or another specific project such as the ‘Right to Safe Foods‘ project. The Canadian Celiac Association uses the secure facilities of CanadaHelps.org to process their online donations. You will receive a tax receipt by email, usually within 5 minutes of making your donation.